noun, plural admiralties.
1. the office or jurisdiction of an admiral.
2. the officials or the department of state having charge of naval affairs, as in Great Britain.
3. a court dealing with maritime questions, offenses, etc.
4. maritime law.
5. the Admiralty, the official building, in London, of the British commissioners for naval affairs. adjective
6. of or relating to admiralty law.
"There can be admiralty businesses."
"admiralties can be at times."
Similar Nouns to Admiralty
Learn More about Admiralty