1. the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
2. an increase by something added: an accession of territory.
3. something added: a list of accessions to the college library.
4. Law. addition to property by growth or improvement.
5. consent; agreement; approval: accession to a demand.
6. International Law. formal acceptance of a treaty, international convention, or other agreement between states.
7. the act of coming near; approach.
8. an attack or onset, as of a disease. verb (used with object)
9. to make a record of (a book, painting, etc.) in the order of acquisition. 10. to acquire (a book, painting, etc.), especially for a permanent collection.
"accessionses can be to lists."
"accessionses can be to conventions."
"accessionses can be to awarenesses."
"accessionses can be on agendas."
"pieces can have accessionses."
"people can have accessionses."
"materials can have accessionses."
"golds can have accessionses."
"accessionses can be in fields."
Similar Nouns to Accessions
Learn More about Accessions