1. the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
2. an increase by something added: an accession of territory.
3. something added: a list of accessions to the college library.
4. Law. addition to property by growth or improvement.
5. consent; agreement; approval: accession to a demand.
6. International Law. formal acceptance of a treaty, international convention, or other agreement between states.
7. the act of coming near; approach.
8. an attack or onset, as of a disease. verb (used with object)
9. to make a record of (a book, painting, etc.) in the order of acquisition. 10. to acquire (a book, painting, etc.), especially for a permanent collection.
"accessioneds can be during years."
"accessioneds can be by universities."
Similar Nouns to Accessioned
Learn More about Accessioned